Prep Time 10 Min.
Cook Time 5 Min.
Yields approx 11 oz
- 4 oz Araza® Sweetened Pineapple Frozen Puree
- 2 oz Lemon Juice
- 4 oz Water
- 1 Large Dried Ancho Chile
- 1 oz Rice Vinegar
- 1 Large Jalapeño
- Tear Dried Ancho Chile into smaller sections
- Slice Jalapeño pepper
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl or mixing cup and let stand 30 Min (to soften the dried pepper).
- Blend ingredients in a high speed blender Twice, to get a very fine blend.
- Pour into a saucepan and allow it to simmer on low heat.
- Bring to a boil and turn off.
- Let cool and store in a glass container, refrigerated
Fantastic sauce for Scrambled Eggs, Burritos, Fajitas or anything you want to make more exciting!