Prep Time 10 Min
Cook time 20 Min
- 4oz Araza® Unsweetened Mango Frozen Puree
- 4oz Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
- Green Onions (Garnish to Taste)
- Salt, To taste
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- Julienne Sweet Potato in to Fry Cuts and toss in Olive Oil
- Bake in Oven on Cookie Sheet at 425 for 18-25 Min or until desired crunch is achieved.
- Combine Sugar and Mango In Saucepan, and bring to a simmer on low heat.
- Remove fries from oven and Drizzle Mango Sugar sauce all over them to coat, then immediately Plate.
- Garnish with Spring Onion cuts and Fresh Cracked Himalayan Pink Salt.
Add crushed red pepper to the Mango Sugar sauce for an extra Kick!